I am continuing to work during lockdowns both with existing clients, and taking on new clients. My professional body advise that osteopaths are in the category of essential health worker and therefore are expected to continue working.
- Before and after consultations in Henley a full regime of airing and cleaning takes place.
- On arrival hand sanitizer is provided and both patient and osteopath wear masks. Windows are kept open during the treatment.
- Patients are asked to bring their own pillow and blanket if needed.
- In appointments for children, the parents wear a mask and the child only if old enough to do so.
- Parents are asked to bring toys to entertain children with, as toys are no longer kept in the Henley practice.
- I request patients not to come if they have any symptoms associated with Covid 19 or are cohabiting with, or have met anyone with Covid 19 in the last 2 weeks.
- For Prestwood protocols please see their website